Saturday, November 8, 2008

My First Time

Oh dear, I'm intimidated by this huge, white box. What am I supposed to write in here? Any ideas or thoughts I had previously wanted to express were immediately gone when I saw this box. What do I do now? Introduce myself?

As though I'm actually talking to someone. I wonder how many people will ever read this.. ever. Maybe 2? Well whatever, I came into this looking simply to vent whenever something bothered me... so I guess I'll do that.

Well, first of all, if anyone ever did read this, and I'm assuming you are, because if you weren't then I wouldn't be talking to anybody and then nobody would be thinking I'm stupid for typing to myself because I wouldn't be... get it? Well, anyways, do NOT think that the word "Bestiny" has anything to do with destiny or best. In fact, it's a play on a word in a different language. And it's actually a very clever use of antithesis. So there.

And one thing that's really pissing me off, is how gay blogger is... already. I can't change my email on this account to gmail, because life is gay, and who cares, whatever, I'll just have to deal with it.

Anyways, I guess I should fill "you" in on what you can expect from my blogs. Well, first of all, you can probably expect a very small flow of blogs, probably none at all. Most likely this is going to be my first and last entry, though I would like to continue. I'm just not very motivated. But if, on rare chance, I do happen to actually stick with this, I will likely rant about politics (I'm incredibly liberal, and a determined debater so if you're a republican that feels the need to comment with opinionated shit, prepare for war). I will likely curse... a lot. I will also probably talk about shit that you could not possibly care less, my life. Yet, seeing as how I will be saying a bunch of super opinionated, radical, offensive shit, I probably won't get too specific about that one.

So.. let's hope I continue, shall we?

No comments: